Corporate Agreement & Contract
Whenever you’re doing a business, hiring a person, selling or purchasing something, etc. you require to make a specific agreement or a contract as per the requirement to legalise the decision so being made between the parties.
A business contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties to do or not to do certain things. For example, a business contract could be for the sale of goods or supply of services at a certain price.
There are many different types of contracts including:
- the sale and purchase of a business agreement;
- partnership agreements;
- leases of business premises;
- leases of plant and equipment; and
- employment agreements.
The process for creating a contract generally includes information exchange, discussion, negotiation and employment agreements.
- On successful payment and submission of details, our team of lawyers will get in touch with you and begin drafting the agreement
- Document will be shared for review in 3 to 4 working days. Special rates apply for quicker turnaround
- 3 rounds of iterations are included in the original price